10 KW Grid Tied Inverter
- 12 kw Solar Grid Tied Inverter is energy efficient and internationally compliant solar fed grid tied Inverter
- 2 MPPT channels each of the capacity 6.6kW with 4 Switch Synchronous buck-boost typology
- 3 level TNPC energy efficient topology for Inverter section, good power quality by providing low total harmonic distortion levels.
- Compliance with functional safety standards and with critical protection features
- ARM core based controller with advanced algorithms for MPPT, Grid Synchronization and Protections
- STM32H7 series ARM Cortex M7 core with double precision floating point unit running at up-to 480MHz, Controller for MPPT and Inverter section.
- Multi - mode control in buck and boost stage of 4 switch synchronous DC-DC converter and PWM technique with better output power quality.
- Grid synchronization ensured with phase locked loop control.
- Wide band gap 4 terminal SiC MOSFET as switching devices for low switching loss, high switching frequencies and better thermal performance
- Single Power Board with 2 MPPT Converters and 3 Level TNPC Inverter sections to ensure better EMI/EMC performance and compact size.
Main Features of the Product
- High efficiency
- Wide input voltage operating range
- Built-in protection
- 3 level highly energy efficient Inverter topology
- High Power Quality with reduced THD level
- IP65 protection class compliant
- High PV energy harvest through efficient MPPT
- Grid integration standard compliance with following standards: VDE-AR-N 4105, EN 62109, EN 62000-6-1, EN 62000-6-3, UL1741, IEEE 1547
- International safety class compliant
- Fine-tuned for Indian conditions
- Futuristic technology
- Digital display with fault indication
- Human machine interface (HMI) for easy control
- Supports high array to Inverter ratio
- USB host for local firmware upgrade
- EN/IEC 62109-1, EN/IEC 62109-2 grid safety standard compliant