HEADLESS DISPLAY - HDMI, DISPLAYPORT
Headless Display (alias Headless Ghost, Dummy Plug, Emulator) is a display emulator that fits discreetly into the video output socket on your computer. Once this Headless Display is attached, your operating system detects a connected display and enables the GPU.
The GPU hardware is often disabled until a display is attached resulting in poor performance and a limited working resolution for remote users. This device effectively learn the EDID from the display and relay it to the video source.
- Resolution - HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz 1920x1200 @60Hz(WUXGA).
- Power - Powered by source.
- Dimensions - 50*19.6*1.65 mm
- Resolution - Supports 4096 x 2160 4K
- Power - Powered by source
- Dimensions - 28*19*1.65 mm